Saturday, April 05, 2008

CONSIDER THE STEADFAST LOVE OF THE LORD!



Psalm 107.43
Whoever is wise, let him attend to those things; let them consider the steadfast love of the Lord.

Psalm 108:4
For your steadfast love is great above the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

This morning, as I prepare to be a small part in the teachings of the retreat being held today, I am STRUCK anew with the beauty of Jesus in salvation. It is WISE to consider the steadfast love of the Lord.


As I contemplate on how steadfast the love of God is I only have to remember that the Scriptures tell us that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. WOW!


Enemies of God, in rebellion to the Creator, and his love is so great that He gives to us, through Jesus Christ, the righteousness that He demands of us.


and consider the steadfast love of the Lord.


Thank You For Saving Me

Thank you for saving me,

what can I say?

You are my everything, I will sing your praise.

You shed your blood for me,

what can I say?

You took my sin and shame,

a sinner called by name.


Great is the Lord,

Great is the Lord,

For we know your truth has set us free,

You've set your hope in me.


Mercy and grace are mine,

forgiven is my sin,

Jesus my only hope,

the Saviour of the world.

"Great is the Lord" we cry,

God let your kingdom come,

Your word has let me see,

thank you for saving me!

Written by Martin Smith ©1994 Curious? Music UK

No comments: