Monday, June 16, 2008

Today I am pondering God’s benefits:

Psalm 103: 2-17

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:

1. He forgives all my iniquity
2. He heals all my diseases
3. He redeems my life from the pit
4. He crowns me with steadfast love and mercy
5. He satisfies me with good so that my youth is renewed like the eagles
6. He works righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed
7. He is merciful and gracious
8. He is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love
9. He will not always chide, nor keep His anger forever
10.He does not deal with me according to my sins
11. He does not repay me according to my iniquities
12. His steadfast love is as high as the heavens above the earth toward those who fear Him
13. He removes my transgressions from me as far as the east is from the west
14.The Lord shows his compassion to those who fear him
15.The steadfast love of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear him, and his righteousness to children’s children.

As I ponder these benefits today I want my affections for my Lord and Savior to increase!

No comments: