Saturday, June 14, 2008

Psalm 100:3
“Know that the Lord, He is God! It is HE who made us, and we are HIS, we are HIS people, and the sheep of HIS pasture.”

I read this scripture several times this morning and each time I was more convicted of the “familiarity” I can sometimes have with God. It is good to know God and be familiar with who He is and to be intimate with him, but I’m talking about the negative familiarity, the kind that minimizes who someone is, taking them for granted. I’m going to take this one step further. If there are times when we are not impressed with who God is, if there are times when I take God for granted it is because I really haven’t taken into consideration to know God and WHO HE IS!! Know that the Lord, HE IS GOD!
HE IS GOD! Alleluia! HE IS GOD!!!

No comments: