Sunday, June 15, 2008

Psalm 102:27
“But you are the same and your years have no end.”

Hebrews 13:8
“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”

Revelation 1:8
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

God never changes. Weather changes. People change. Jobs change. Presidents change. Economy changes. Health changes. Circumstances change. I change. My mood changes. GOD NEVER CHANGES! The God who parted the red sea for the Israelites to have an escape route, is the same God who walks with us today. The God who died on the cross for our sins is the same God who parted the sea and walks with us today. The God who parted the sea, died on the cross and walks with us today is the same God who will come back for his church.
I bow before my God, the Almighty.

No comments: