Thursday, June 19, 2008

Psalm 106:43-46
“Many times He delivered them but they were rebellious in their purposes and were brought low through their iniquity. NEVERTHELESS, He looked upon their distress, when He heard their cry. For their sake He remembered his covenant, and relented according to the abundance of HIS steadfast love. He caused them to be pitied by those who held them captive.”

I’m amazed by grace again today. The Israelites were rebellious and sinful and NEVERTHELESS God relented according to the abundance of His steadfast love. WOW!
Thank you Lord that your steadfast love is so great and so huge that you would look upon the Israelites distress! Thank you Lord that even in my sin you look upon me with grace and steadfast love through Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord for your amazing grace.

1 comment:

R Fellner said...

I remember Mrs. Wickert well. She was a strong and very loving woman. My wife and stepchildren benefited so much from her loving care. A dear friend has died and the selfish side of me tells me to mourn the loss. The religious side of me tells me to rejoice in her passage and arrival in heaven. She loved the Lord so much and now she is with him. She is free from the pain that had racked her body in her final days. She is healed, whole and very happy! For what more could a friend ask?