Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Psalm 92:1-2
“It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning and your faithfulness by night.”

Psalm 36:5
“Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds.”

I’m still meditating on the steadfast love of the Lord! I’m pretty sure that an important component of being “satisfied” in God’s steadfast love is meditating on it and searching out scriptures about it. Of course the loudest proclamation of God’s steadfast love is the salvation of our souls through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ!
My hope and intent today is that I think often of this great love that comes from God and may my life reflect this love by the love I extend to others as a result of God’s love for me.
This love of God brings such joy!!!!

No comments: