Friday, June 13, 2008

On Steve Altrogge’s blog, The Blazing Center : http://www.theblazingcenter.com/2008/06/official-gratefulness-day.html , He has declared today to be Official Gratefulness Day. I read this psalm this morning and then I will list only a few of the things I am grateful for.. there are so many, too many to write, but today I will just some!

Psalm 98:1,4
“Oh sing to the Lord a new song, for He has done marvelous things! His right hand and His holy arm have worked salvation for him… Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth, break forth into joyous song and sing praises.”

Some of the things I am grateful to God for today:

1. Salvation through my Lord, Jesus Christ
2. My loving husband of over 30 years!
3. My 4 children
4. My son in law – I love how he loves and takes care my daughter
5. My daughter in law – I love how she loves my son and how she waited for him so faithfully to return from war.
6. That God brought my son safely home from Iraq
7. Flowers… I LOVE flowers
8. My eyesight, I LOVE to read
9. Books, I LOVE to read
10. My church! We LOVE our church family!
11. My friends. God has given me so many godly friendships!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane,
I found your blog from the Blazing Center post. I just wanted to say that your post made me smile. :)

Wow! God is kind, isn't He? I'm grateful He brought your son home safely.