Sunday, March 02, 2008

Here's a HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY to my daughter Colleen!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEEP!

Scripture to ponder on Sunday, March 2, 2008

“My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus’ blood and righteousness. I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus Name. On Christ the solid rock I stand. All other ground is sinking sand.” (Edward Mote, 1797-1874)

1 Timothy 1:15-16

“The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost. But I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ may display his perfect patience as an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life.”

Lord, may my life reflect the beauty of Jesus Christ in his full mercy towards me a huge sinner, the worst sinner. Lord, remind me of the gospel as I walk through my day. Remind me that my hope is built on Jesus Christ ALONE, that I trust in Jesus alone for salvation. Oh Lord help me to live, eat, breathe and walk in the light of the gospel today so that you will be glorified!

Have a blessed Lord’s day!







1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hi Diane!! You are a gospel-girl! :) I am wrestling with how to "translate" the gospel in parenting a strong-willed tantrum prone 3 year old little girl. Any suggestions?? I want to parent out of overflow, but often it feels like I am scraping the bottom of the jelly jar most days. I'd love to hear your wisdom!!