Tuesday, March 11, 2008

God's Faithfulness!
Jude 24
“Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of His glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.”

I will glory in my Redeemer,
My life He bought,
My love He owns
I have no longings for another
I’m satisfied in Him alone.
I will glory in my Redeemer
HIS FAITHFULNESS my standing place.
Though foes are mighty
And rush upon me,
My feet are firm held by HIS grace
My feet are firm held by HIS grace”
(2001 Sovereign Grace Worship, words and music by Steve and Viki Cook)

Today, I am reminded that it is God’s faithfulness that keeps me in Him, not my faithfulness!! God, Himself,
keeps me following hard after God. God’s grace works in me and gives me the desire to love His Word, to love Him, to hate sin, etc etc. God is so faithful to complete in me what HE has begun! (Philippians 1:6). This makes me want to praise HIM!!!!

No comments: