Tuesday, March 25, 2008




GOD keeps me walking!


Psalm 56:13

“For you have delivered my soul from death, yes, my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.”

Psalm 116:8-9

“For you have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling; I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.”

Yesterday my prayer was that my walk with the Lord would be worthy of the calling. Today, as I read the above scriptures I am reminded that GOD, himself does this work in me. HE has delivered my soul from death; HE keeps my feet from stumbling and falling, and because HE does these things, I will walk with him in the land of the living.


I love how God answered yesterday’s prayer with today’s scriptures. My walk is a work of God and I must depend on Him ALWAYS in ALL things. I am to trust HIS work in me and I must surrender to God and die to self as he works in me. What makes this all so AMAZING is that God himself provides the power, the strength, and the grace to do these things.


"THANK YOU LORD for delivering my soul from death. THANK YOU that you keep my feet from stumbling and falling. THANK YOU that I can walk before you in the light of life and the land of the living. It is only by your great grace and mercy and the work of JESUS on the cross that I can do so. You are worthy of all glory, honor and praise O Lord!
"

No comments: