Friday, February 22, 2008

Salvation Belongs to our God!

http://www.growingchristians.org/mfgc/delivered/Salvatio.html

Scripture meditation for today: My 3x5 card for Friday, February 22, 2008

Here is my 3x5 card today:

Blessed by the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to His great mercy, He has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:3-5

May all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you! May those who love your salvation say evermore, “GOD IS GREAT!” Psalm 70:4

The theme from yesterday continues in my heart as I ponder thankfully the salvation of my God! I want to be every thankful and bless His Holy name for God’s great mercy in CAUSING me to be born again! It is not of me, was never of me.. it was all God!! I included the Psalm 70:4 scripture again today because I just love that it says that those who love the salvation of God WILL say FOREVER that God is Great!!! I want to have that on my heart and lips at all times…

Lord, help me to constantly be thankful for your salvation and to think in my heart, sing with my voice and say with my lips, and with my deeds that You are great O GOD!

No comments: