Thursday, February 21, 2008

GREAT IS THE LORD!




Scriptures for today: My 3x5 card for Thursday, February 21, 2008


Good Morning!!!! How are you today? Here is my 3x5 today!

“Let those who delight in my righteousness shout for joy and be glad and say forever more, “GREAT IS THE LORD,” who delights in the welfare of his servant. Psalm 35:7

“But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation, say continually, “GREAT IS THE LORD!” psalm 40:16

“May all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you! May those who love your salvation say evermore, “GOD IS GREAT!” psalm 70:4

“Oh magnify the Lord me, and let us exalt his name together.” Psalm 34:3

GREAT ARE YOU LORD!

I think my choices today are self explanatory. I am simply reveling in the greatness of God today!

What’s on your card today?

No comments: