Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hebrews 13:20,21

“Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do His will, working is us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.”

Thank you Lord God, for you are THE God of peace who brought my Lord Jesus from the dead!!! My Jesus, my shepherd by the blood of the eternal, never ending, eternal covenant… it is YOU who equips me with EVERYTHING good so I may do your will. YOU work in me what which is pleasing in YOUR sight through Jesus Christ! Lord, thank you that YOU do not leave me high and dry and but YOU oh GREAT GOD demand obedience from me and then in your non exhaustive mercy and kindness you equip me with EVERYTHING good so that I may do what is pleasing to you. I am amazed that you supply to me what you demand from me. Your kindness knows no bounds. Reading this scripture this morning increases my love and affection for you. Thank you for applying your word to my soul today. Amen.

No comments: