Monday, June 19, 2006

"Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." Ephesians 5:1-2

O God help me to imitate You! help me to be holy as You are holy. Help me Lord to glorify You with my life. Help me Lord to walk in love as Christ loved me! Jesus gave Himself up for me! He died, He was a fragrant offering and a sacrifice to God.
Jesus lived the perfect life that I cannot live. Jesus died, He paid the penalty for my sins! O God, thank You for this kind of love. Help me, therefore, to practice a self-less love towards others. Help me to think of others as more highly than myself. Help me to give of myself, to live sacrifically in loving others. Help me to be an imitator of You, O God. I am Your beloved child. Help me to be like You. For the glory of Your name in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: