Thursday, June 15, 2006

Prayer Focus: To desire and do the will of God

Romans 12:2 " And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable will of God."

I thank You Lord God for the blood of Christ that washed me free from the guilt of sin! I thank you for the death of Christ that paid for my sin! I thank you for the resurrection of Christ which gives me victory over death. I thank you for the perfect, righteous life of Christ which was imputed to me! I thank the Holy Spirit who gives me strength and victory over sin. I thank you for the power of the Holy Spirit and Your grace which enable me to do Your will! God, I desire to do Your will....yet I so often get lured away by my desire for the things and the ways of this world. Turn my heart towards You Lord that I may feast on Your word and drink from the living water.. change my heart, renew my mind that I may know and follow Your will. Help me to desire to follow Your ways! For your glory! Amen.

No comments: