Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Prayer Focus: Our communities would be impacted by us for the sake of Christ.

Psalm 34:8 "Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good....."

God, you have a passion for Your glory to be spread through the nations and in our communities. Thank you God for putting me exactly where you want me to live. You have called some of us to go out to the nations to bring glory to your name by preaching Christ crucified and You have left some of us right where we are to be witnesses in our own backyards! God, wherever you have called us, please help us to obey you! Make us so passionate about You and who You are that we will not be able to keep silent about your greatness and love and our Savior Jesus Christ! Lord, I want my life to be one that glorifies Your name.. When I don't feel this way, CHANGE MY HEART! Lord, give us a boldness to share the gospel for your name's sake and the salvation of the lost. Help those that we share the gospel with taste and see that You are good. Lord, I don't want to waste my life... use my life Lord to tell others about Jesus.
I love you Lord and I ask these things in Jesus for the glory of Your name.

No comments: